1. What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person?
My parents divorce.
2. What’s one thing that’s happened to you in your life that made you feel weak?
Admitting to myself that I ruined a great relationship with my ex.
3. Where is one place you feel most like yourself?
My house with all my rommies.
4. Where is your favorite place to escape to?
I just like driving around exploring.
5. Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today?
Definitely my mom. She’s my best friend.
6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
How dependent I am on other people.
7. If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?
I’m so afraid of heights but I’ve always wanted to go skydiving.
8. What decade do you feel you most belong in?
That’s a tough one. I feel like I’m in the decade I belong in.
9. Who are you closest to in your family? Why?
My oldest sister. We get along really well and have the same personality.
10. Who is the one person in this world that knows you best?
Probably my best friend Taylor.
11. What is your favorite quality about your best friend?
I have a lot of people I’m really close to but I love how they’re all always there for me.
12. When you were younger what did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
I wanted to go into forensics.
13. If you could identify with one fictional character (from a book, show, or movie) who would it be?
Amy Schumer. lol
14. Do you easily accept compliments? Or do you hate compliments?
I love getting complimented but I’m never sure how to react to them.
15. Is your favorite attribute about yourself physical or non-physical?
16. What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
I feel like my butt is in pretty good shape.
17. What is your favorite non-physical attribute about yourself?
My outgoing personality.
18. Do you believe in love at first sight?
19. Do you believe in soul mates?
I feel like everybody is meant someone, but they don’t always find that person.
20. How seriously do you take horoscopes?
Sometimes my horoscopes are freakishly right, but sometimes they’re really off.
21. Have you ever been in love? How many times?
I’ve been in love 3 times.
22. What makes you fall in love with someone?
Their personality for sure.
23. What does vulnerability mean to you? What has the ability to make you vulnerable?
To me it means that you’re susceptible to being hurt. Talking to a new guy definitely make me feel vulnerable.
24. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask a man, but really want to?
How many girls they’ve been with.
25. If you were a man for a day, what would be the first thing you do?
Sleep in because I wouldn’t have to wake up early and put makeup on.
26. What do you find most attractive about each sex?
Females: Makeup abilities
27. What’s one thing you’d love to learn more about?
I want to learn another language.
28. What is something you’ve never done that you’ve always wanted to do?
I want to go to Australia for some reason.
29. Why haven’t you done it yet?
30. If money didn’t matter, what would your dream job be?
31. If you had off from work today, what would you do?
Probably still be sleeping
32. What was the last thing that made you cry?
33. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
One of the clients this morning told me she left her house without shoes on so she had to go back home and grab some.
34. What is your favorite memory?
One of my roommates and I went to where she use to go to college and had a night out.
35. What’s the last thing that REALLY embarrassed you?
I drunkingly peed on the side of someones house.
36. What is your biggest fear?
Heights. They freak me out.
37. Do you have any regrets? What’s your biggest one?
I don’t have a lot of regrets, but my biggest one is probably staying in an abusive relationship for as long as I did.
38. Have you ever broken a law? If you haven’t what is one law you’d love to break?
Underage drinking. lol
39. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I drove 3 1/2 just to play mini golf.
40. Would you have a conversation with a stranger?
I always have conversations with strangers.
41. Would you tell a stranger they have toilet paper hanging from their shoe? Or their dress tucked into their underwear? (Or anything else that is embarrassing to be seen in public)?
I’d say I would just to make myself sound like a good person but I honestly don’t think I’d tell them.
42. What’s your favorite joke?
What’s the stupidest animal in the jungle? The polar bear.
43. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
I’m a cat person only because I’ve never had a dog.
44. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?
45. What’s one show, movie, or book, you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?
I honestly love the movie Hot Rod
46. How do you think your parents would describe you as a child?
47. If you could go back to any age or time of your life, what age or time would it be?
Senior year of high school.
48. What’s something you believe in that not everyone else does?
The moon landing was a hoax.
49. What’s one thing you would say that makes you unique from other people?
My red hair??
50. What is one thing you feel your life is missing?
The one person I can go to for everything.